How to Report a Pothole

Repairing potholes is one of the core services of the Public Works Streets Department. 

Holes must be dry and free of debris before repairs can be made. Repairs are, therefore, not completed during or immediately following rain or snow events. Potholes are never temporarily filled with gravel due to the extensive work required to remove the gravel before effecting repairs. 

Please use this page's Report a Problem to Public Work button to report a dangerously large pothole.

If you want more information, please email Marsha Weidner, Public Works Assistant, or call 763-433-9839. When calling, you will be asked for a location, such as a cross street or street address, your name, address and phone number.

Note: The county and the state manage some roads in Ramsey, and the City does not handle requests regarding those roads. View a map that shows county and state roads. Contact info for each is located below:

  • County Roads (green in PDF above)
    • Anoka County Highway
    • 763-324-3100
  • State Roads (red in PDF above)
    • MnDOT Dispatch
    • 651-237-7110, the general 24-hour number for the Metro Division Office