This project is a proposed 9 lot, rural residential subdivision with 2.5+ acre lots. This project includes a variance request for a cul-de-sac longer than typically allowed under City Code requirements.
The plat will create nine (9) new single family residential lots accessed by a public cul-de-sac off of 175th Avenue. Lots will range in size from approximately 3.5 acres up to about 22 acres. All lots comply with the bulk standards of the R-1 Residential (Rural Developing) District.
- June 3, 2021 Planning Commission (Public Hearing for Preliminary Plat and variance request)
- June 22, 2021 City Council (Preliminary Plat approval)
- August 26, 2021 Planning Commission (Variance to wetland setback request) - Approved
- Case here
- Residents within 350 feet of the property will receive a notice for this meeting.
- September 9, 2021 City Council (Final Plat and Development Agreement)
Williams Woods Site Plan (PDF)
Please contact City Planner, Chris Anderson, at (763)433-9817 for questions.