- BOARDS & COMMISSIONS
- Administrative Services
- Community Development
- Building Division
- Economic Development
- Development Updates
- Permits & Applications
- Planning Division
- Small Area Land Use Planning
- About the Department
- Community Programs
- Contact Us
- Crime Mapping & Statistics
- Crime Prevention
- Partners & Links
- Police Services
- Public Works
- Bicycle 'Library' System (Check it Out!)
- Canoes and Kayaks Available for FREE at Sunfish Lake Park
- Free Cable Service for Viewing Local Public Access Channels
- Northstar Commuter Train
- Public Surplus Online Auctions
- Ramsey Request & Response Citizen Support
- To Get Help or To Give Help
- Water Meter Replacement
- HOW DO I...?
- Access City Archives
- Access City Budget and Financial Reports
- Access City Code
- Access Community Links
- Access New Resident Information
- Access Snowplowing Information
- Make requests or ask questions
- Rent a Room, Facility or Athletic Field
- Request Public Data
- See a list of Garbage Haulers
- Can't find what you're looking for?
- ABOUT US
Free Cable Service for Viewing Local Public Access Channels
All Ramsey City meetings (City Council, Planning Commission, etc.) are broadcast
and replayed on local cable channel 16. This is a great way to stay informed.
You can have access to the local public access channels (15, 16, 18 and 19) even
if you do not subscribe to paid cable service; however, cable service must be
available in your neighborhood. This service is called Universal PEG service.
Universal PEG service is installed FREE of charge to one outlet (standard install, 200 feet or less) and there is no on-going fee if you have a cable ready television set. This service only includes the local public access channels, not local broadcast channels such as 4, 5, etc. Comcast installs an a/b switch that allows you to switch between your rooftop antenna for broadcast channels to the cable feed for the local access channels. If you wish service on more than one outlet, you pay full charge for the service on the additional outlet.
To receive this FREE service, contact Comcast at 855.230.0799, and tell them you want to order Universal PEG service.