- BOARDS & COMMISSIONS
- Administrative Services
- Community Development
- Building Division
- Economic Development
- Development Updates
- Permits & Applications
- Planning Division
- Small Area Land Use Planning
- About the Department
- Community Programs
- Contact Us
- Crime Mapping & Statistics
- Crime Prevention
- Partners & Links
- Police Services
- Public Works
- Bicycle 'Library' System (Check it Out!)
- Canoes and Kayaks Available for FREE at Sunfish Lake Park
- Free Cable Service for Viewing Local Public Access Channels
- Northstar Commuter Train
- Public Surplus Online Auctions
- Ramsey Request & Response Citizen Support
- To Get Help or To Give Help
- Water Meter Replacement
- HOW DO I...?
- Access City Archives
- Access City Budget and Financial Reports
- Access City Code
- Access Community Links
- Access New Resident Information
- Access Snowplowing Information
- Make requests or ask questions
- Rent a Room, Facility or Athletic Field
- Request Public Data
- See a list of Garbage Haulers
- Can't find what you're looking for?
- ABOUT US
Development Project Updates
The City provides a weekly update of active development projects in the community found here.
Land Use Applications Under Review - Planning CommissionThe current Planning Commission Agenda can be found here. For more information, please contact the Ramsey Planning Division at 763-433-9824 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Land Use Applications Recently Approved/Under ConstructionThese projects have been reviewed by the City Council and typically the Planning Commission and have received Land Use Application approval. Land Use Approval does not guarantee that the project has received the required Building Permit at this time.
- Seasons of Ramsey
- Northgate Performing Arts Center
- COR TWO (Major Plat)
- Oakwood Land Development Interim Use Permit (Wetland Banking)
- Stoney River (Site Plan)
Zoning Related Permit Applications
- Zoning and Off-Street Parking Permit (online payment available here)
- Permanent Sign Permit (online payment available here)
- Temporary Sign Permit (online payment available here)
NOTE: Receipt of payment through RamsEPay is not final approval of above permits. Please verify final approval through appropriate permitting process.
What's Happening in My Neighborhood
Development Applications and Resources
All applications are available at www.cityoframsey.com/landuse.
Development Services Manager
Associate Planner/Environmental Coordinator
Click here to go back to the Community Development Home Page.
Click here to go to the Planning Commission webpage.