- BOARDS & COMMISSIONS
- Administrative Services
- Community Development
- Building Inspection Division
- Economic Development
- Planning Division
- About the Department
- Community Programs
- Contact Us
- Crime Mapping & Statistics
- Crime Prevention
- Partners & Links
- Police Services
- Public Works
- Bicycle 'Library' System (Check it Out!)
- Canoes and Kayaks Available for FREE at Sunfish Lake Park
- Community Sign
- Free Cable Service for Viewing Local Public Access Channels
- Northstar Commuter Train
- Public Surplus Online Auctions
- Ramsey Request & Response Citizen Support
- Rent - Athletic Fields & Tournaments
- Rent - City Hall Rooms
- Rent - Park Facilities
- To Get Help or To Give Help
- Water Meter Replacement
- HOW DO I...?
- Access City Archives
- Access City Budget and Financial Reports
- Access City Code
- Access Community Links
- Access New Resident Information
- Access Snowplowing Information
- Make requests or ask questions
- Rent a Room, Facility or Athletic Field
- Request Public Data
- See a list of Garbage Haulers
- Can't find what you're looking for?
- ABOUT US
- Agendas, Minutes & Weekly Update
- Development Updates
- Economic Development
- Northstar Transit
- Old Municipal Center Development
- Parks and Recreation
- Permits & Applications
- Public Hearing Notices
- Ramsey Resident Newsletter
- Rentals - Facilities, Parks, and Community Sign
- Requests & Questions
- Utility Billing
- Community Events
Video: Page Overview
2014 Primary Election Results
Please click here to view the election results.
2014 Election Information
2014 is a regular election year. The City of Ramsey will have the following Council Seats and Candidates on the General Election ballot.
Councilmember At Large
Wayne Buchholz - (763)-323-7155
Kristine Williams - (612)-987-9286 firstname.lastname@example.org
Councilmember Ward 1
Jill Johns - (763)-963-8098 email@example.com
The General Election is November 4, 2014 – all polling locations open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
In-person absentee voting for the General Election begins on September 19, and may be done at either Ramsey City Hall or Anoka County Elections. The hours are 8:00 to 4:30. City Hall will also be open on Saturday, November 1, from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. to accommodate absentee voting. You may absentee vote up to 5:00 p.m., on Monday, November 3. You may also request a ballot by mail by calling 763.427.1410 (City Hall) or 763.323.5275 (Anoka County), or online through the secretary of state's website here.
Please refer to the links below for additional information. This page continues to be updated as information is available.
If you have any questions, please contact Jo Thieling, City Clerk at 763.433.9840 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in seing a sample ballot online, click on www.mnvotes.org and enter your address.
New Voting Equipment for 2014
The City of Ramsey polling places will be using new voting equipment for the 2014 Primary and General elections. The voting process will remain the same, with voters completing a paper ballot to insert into a vote tabulator. A demonstration of the new equipment will be provided on Thursday morning, July 3, 2014, at 9:00 a.m. If you would like a demonstration of the equipment but are unable to come July 3, please contact Jo Thieling, City Clerk, at 763-433-9840 or email@example.com .
If you would prefer to watch a video demonstration, a link is provided below.
Campaign Finance Reporting
Pursuant to Minnesota Statutes 211A.02, Subd. 6, Campaign Finance Reports will be posted here within thirty (30) days of the receipt of the report and will remain available for four (4) years after the posting date.