Comcast Cable Subscriber Issues

Residents of Ramsey may call the Quad Cities Cable Communications Commission if they have questions, comments, or  complaints about Comcast cable television service. For questions about Comcast, residents should first contact Comcast at 651.222.3333. The commission is here to assist with unresolved concerns and work with Comcast for resolution.  To contact the cable commission, please call 763.427.1411.