- BOARDS & COMMISSIONS
- Administrative Services
- Community Development
- Building Inspection Division
- Economic Development
- Planning Division
- About the Department
- Community Programs
- Contact Us
- Crime Mapping & Statistics
- Crime Prevention
- Partners & Links
- Police Services
- Public Works
- Bicycle 'Library' System (Check it Out!)
- Canoes and Kayaks Available for FREE at Sunfish Lake Park
- Free Cable Service for Viewing Local Public Access Channels
- Northstar Commuter Train
- Public Surplus Online Auctions
- Ramsey Request & Response Citizen Support
- To Get Help or To Give Help
- Water Meter Replacement
- HOW DO I...?
- Access City Archives
- Access City Budget and Financial Reports
- Access City Code
- Access Community Links
- Access New Resident Information
- Access Snowplowing Information
- Make requests or ask questions
- Rent a Room, Facility or Athletic Field
- Request Public Data
- See a list of Garbage Haulers
- Can't find what you're looking for?
- ABOUT US
- Agendas, Minutes & Weekly Update
- Community Sign
- Development Updates
- Economic Development
- Northstar Transit
- Old Municipal Center Development
- Parks and Recreation
- Permits & Applications
- Public Hearing Notices
- Ramsey Resident Newsletter
- Requests & Questions
- Utility Billing
- Community Events
The City of Ramsey invites community organizations to promote information about their programs to the public by utilizing the community sign.
The sign (located along Highway 10 NW near the Ramsey Municipal Center) is available to not-for-profit organizations (youth organizations, Lions Clubs, Rotary Clubs, Women of Today, senior citizen clubs, and religious, government, or educational institutions), or for-profit organizations hosting non-profit community events. Note: the organization, or the event, must be located within the City of Ramsey.
Application forms should be submitted at least 14 days prior to the start date of the message, and all messages should be kept as short as possible. The use of the community sign is provided at no charge, and the city reserves the right to prioritize the order of all messages played on the community sign.
Please refer to the community sign use policy for detailed information regarding use of the sign.
Click here for the community sign application.