- BOARDS & COMMISSIONS
- Administrative Services
- Community Development
- About the Department
- Community Programs
- Contact Us
- Crime Prevention
- Partners & Links
- Police Services
- Public Works
- HOW DO I...?
- Access City Archives
- Access City Budget and Financial Reports
- Access City Code
- Access Community Links
- Access New Resident Information
- Access Snowplowing Information
- Apply for a Job
- Make requests or ask questions
- Rent a Room, Facility or Athletic Field
- Request Public Data
- See a list of Garbage Haulers
- Can't find what you're looking for?
- ABOUT US
- Agendas, Minutes & Weekly Update
- Community Sign
- Economic Development
- Northstar Transit
- Old Municipal Center Development
- Online City/Property Info Map - new!
- Parks and Recreation
- Permits & Applications
- Public Hearing Notices
- Ramsey Resident Newsletter
- Requests & Questions
- Utility Billing
- Community Events
Meet the Mayor and Councilmembers
The Mayor and Councilmembers serve as the administrative and legislative authority for the City. The Mayor serves as the presiding officer at meetings of the Council. The Mayor and Councilmembers are responsible for directing the work of City staff.
The Mayor and two of the Councilmembers are elected at large and four Councilmembers are elected within their wards. The Mayor and Councilmember terms of office are four years, with elections held on even numbered years. City Council meetings are held the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month at 7:00 p.m., at the Ramsey Municipal Center located at 7550 Sunwood Drive NW, Ramsey, MN 55303. Meetings are broadcast live on QCTV Channel 16 with periodic repeat broadcasts.
Video Streaming is Now Available!
Click here to be directed to QCTV's website to view previously recorded City Council meetings.