- BOARDS & COMMISSIONS
- Administrative Services
- Community Development
- About the Department
- Community Programs
- Contact Us
- Crime Mapping & Statistics
- Crime Prevention
- Partners & Links
- Police Services
- Public Works
- Bicycle 'Library' System (Check it Out!)
- Canoes and Kayaks Available for FREE at Sunfish Lake Park
- Community Sign
- Free Cable Service for Viewing Local Public Access Channels
- Northstar Commuter Train
- Pay Bills Online
- Public Surplus Online Auctions
- Ramsey Request & Response Citizen Support
- Ramsey Televised Meeting Guide
- Rent - Athletic Fields & Tournaments
- Rent - City Hall Rooms
- Rent - Park Facilities
- To Get Help or To Give Help
- Water Meter Replacement
- HOW DO I...?
- Access City Archives
- Access City Budget and Financial Reports
- Access City Code
- Access Community Links
- Access New Resident Information
- Access Snowplowing Information
- Make requests or ask questions
- Rent a Room, Facility or Athletic Field
- Request Public Data
- See a list of Garbage Haulers
- Can't find what you're looking for?
- ABOUT US
- City Code
- City Documents
- Community Events
- Development Updates
- Economic Development
- Northstar Transit
- Notify Me
- Old Municipal Center Development
- Parks and Recreation
- Permits & Applications
- Ramsey ePay
- Ramsey Resident Newsletter
- Rentals - Facilities, Parks, and Community Sign
- Requests & Questions
- Utility Billing
- Job Opening Notifications
The City of Ramsey is looking for residents who are interested in serving on the Environmental Policy Board. The purpose of the commission is to make specific recommendations to the City Council on issues facing the City.
Click here to download an application for EPB.
It is the City's desire to provide applicants with current information on the work that advisory boards and commissions perform. The City's website has links to past agendas and minutes that are a direct result of the type of work done by an advisory board or commission. Applicants are encouraged to attend an upcoming meeting of their choice, or watch the local community channel for replays of the Park and Recreation Commission or the Planning Commission.
Click here for past agendas and minutes.
Click here for QCTV's guide to public meeting replays.
Click here for the section of City Code regarding boards and commissions.
Boards and Commissions:
Economic Development Authority (EDA)
Environmental Policy Board (EPB)
Housing and Redevelopment Authority (HRA)
Parks and Recreation Commission