Sunday, July 14, 2019, 10 am - 4 pm
Setup 7:30 to 10 am., take down 4 to 6 pm.
Elmcrest Park, 16303 Quicksilver Street NW, Ramsey, MN 55303
Displaying at the Fair
Join the City of Ramsey, Rumriver Arts Center, and Artists del Norte for the second annual Elmcrest Art Fair! You will be able to share your art with the community in a beautiful park. This event will also feature local food vendors, live music, artist demonstrations, and introductory art classes. Visitors will be able to vote on their favorite artists, with a grand prize of $200 for the “People’s Choice Award,” $100 for first runner-up, and $50 for second runner-up. The youth (ages 12-18) grand prize is $75.
All registrations will be made through the Rumriver Art Center at the link above. After registration is completed and payment received, artists will receive the confirmation packet with more detailed information about the event. As this is an art fair, Elmcrest Art Fair Committee is looking for vendors featuring the fine arts, such as ceramics, watercolors, fiber works, wood carving, etc. The Committee reserves the right to deny entry based on content and medium. Crafts are not allowed.
After receiving the confirmation packet, registered artists must submit a completed Operator Certificate of Compliance - MN ST-19, even if not making sales or collecting sales tax. If you will be making sales, you must provide your tax ID number. Document may be mailed to:
City of Ramsey - Elmcrest Art Fair
7550 Sunwood Drive NW
Ramsey, MN, 55303
It can also be emailed to the Parks & Recreation Department.
The registration fee is $25 per artist, per 10’x10’ booth. Additional 10'x10' booths can be reserved during the registration process. Youth artists (ages 12 to 18 years) may register for $10 per artist, per 10'x10' booth.
Equipment rentals are available, but must be requested at the time of registration.
- Eight-foot tables: $10 each
- Folding chairs: $1.50 each
- Damage Deposit: There will be a $50 damage deposit/fee made when you pick up your rentals at the Elmcrest Art Fair on Sunday, July 15. The deposit can be made by submitting a check made out to the City of Ramsey (which will only be cashed in case of damaged / unreturned rentals) OR submitting credit card information via a standard registration form (which will only be charged in case of damaged / unreturned rentals). All financial information will be properly shredded once rentals are properly returned.
People's Choice Award
The People's Choice Award prizes are $200 grand prize, $100 first runner up, $50 second runner up, and $75 grand prize youth. Voting is done by paper ballot on the day of the event and there will be two categories: youth (ages 12 to 18) and adult. Guests will be able to pick-up and return ballots at the Information Booth, and volunteers will pass out ballots throughout the event. Voting will close at 3:30 p.m. and winners will be announced at 4 p.m. All booths will be clearly labeled.
Need to Know
- All event communication will be through email.
- This is a rain or shine event. The event will not be cancelled unless weather poses an imminent threat.
- Tents will not be provided. All artists must provide their own tent, if desired.
- No hard surfaces are available. All booths will be located on a grassy, level playing field.
- Artists must bring their own carts for unloading/loading, if desired. Limited volunteers may be available for assistance. Cars are absolutely not allowed to drive on the field or sidewalk.
- There will be no refunds of the registration fee and equipment rental fee, if applicable.
- Registration is on a rolling basis. If necessary, registration will close due to limited event space.
View more information about the event: